The Hungarian American Chamber of Commerce of Ohio, Inc. is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization serving the Hungarian and American business communities in Ohio. We strive to provide support and create opportunities for our constituency:
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals in Ohio,
- Hungarian companies that are interested in doing business in Ohio, and
- American companies and professionals in Ohio that want to learn more about doing business in Hungary.
- Support the Hungarian American business community in Ohio,
- Facilitate Hungarian investors to develop business opportunities in Ohio,
- Offer resources, information and business contacts for our members,
- Connect local companies with partners from Hungary to explore further ventures,
- Assist members to better understand the business, legal and cultural environment in both the U.S. and Hungary, and
- Host events, seminars, and workshops throughout the year for the benefits of our members.
Apply for membership
Choose the membership that best fits your business’ needs. Our Individual, Silver, Gold and VIP Platinum Membership levels offer increasing levels of support. If you’re not sure which level is right for you, our membership team can help. Contact us at (216) 333-3413 or email@example.com.
Join us, and discover how the Chamber can help take your business to the next level.
Meet the Founding Members:
Borbala Banto, CPA
President and Executive Director
Borbala is the founder and managing partner of Concierge CPAs, Inc., a CPA and business advisory firm that helps law firms and other professionals improve their financial performance and get control of their numbers. She serves on the board of several local non-profits and is passionate about helping women and minority owned start-ups get off the ground. She works and lives in Brecksville with her husband, Attila, their four children.
Erika Molnar, ESQ
Erika is a litigation attorney at the law firm RaslanPla & Company, LLC located in downtown Cleveland. During law school, she was a judicial extern to the Honorable Melody J. Stewart at the Court of Appeals of Ohio, Eighth Appellate District, now Justice on the Ohio Supreme Court. As an attorney Erika is passionate to seek justice for clients harmed by professional negligence. Erika lives in Brecksville with her husband, Zsolt.
Laszlo Szilagyi, CPA
Treasurer and CFO
Laszlo is a director at Concierge CPAs, Inc., where he helps small business clients to put together turn-key solutions that help them become more efficient and profitable. He believes that “what you measure you can manage”. In his free time, he enjoys visiting the National Parks, he is an avid traveler and dedicated hobby photographer.